Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend Challenge - Slice of Life Volume 1 and 2



Yeah, above are my completed my January and February Slice of life pages. I did 8x8 pages because I have this adorable green album just waiting to be filled with these pages. At first, I thought I would do the 25th of each month. I soon found out that the an exact date really doesn't matter just as long as I get a page done a month.
I'm excited to see what March will be, I have a few ideas already. My deadline for this post is 10pm tonight. Yes, I'm 9 1/2 hours early!! Maybe I need to do to splitcoaststampers.com and get fine a new challange for this coming week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah!!! you got them done! and they look great!!! i need to get going on the two tag challenge that Heidi gave us or it will be the end of the month before i know it!! very nice pages Natalie!