Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Slacking on my blog posts

Sorry I have been slacking big time on my posts. I can't believe it was the 4th of March since the last time I posted. Wow, this month has flew by. The quilt retreat was a success even though I forgot my sewing machine. I did manage to get my first quilt pieced together all but the border. Which is now done and a lady in Albia is quilting it for me. I'm pretty excited but I don't think as excited as my mom is to have me quilting. It is additive and I just love picking out fabric. I am not getting for going another hobby, I will just have more unfinished hobby projects laying round. Oh well, what's one more hobby.
It was nice to have a few days off last week for spring break. We just headed to my parents and got to relax. Its back to work now but excited its Wednesday tomorrow. I hope to have some pictures posted on here by the weekend. It might even be a picture of Ryan's quilt which will be #2.
Have a great week.

No comments: