Sunday, December 28, 2008

Post Christmas











I am blogging from the living room from my 9 year olds laptop! This is so cool. At least Elizabeth lets me use her new laptop. I don't get to use Mike's since he is on it or it needs charged. Yes, my parents, actually my dad, thought she needed this HP laptop for Christmas. I thought it was alittle crazy but it was either this or a cell phone. I knew she wasn't getting a cell phone!




I guess our Christmas isn't completely over yet as we still have Mike's parents on the 3rd. At least I got most of the Christmas gifts we all got on Christmas day put away. It makes me feel alittle better since their will be more to bring home next Saturday.




My family got me a new drafting table for my scraproom with a great lamp that hooks to the side. My prior scrap desk was pretty bad, I think I had it from when I was in high school. They also got me a CuttleBug which I really need to test it out tonight. I probably will have to organize my room before that happens. Maybe tomorrow afternoon as I am off tomorrow as Mike's great-grandma passed away on Christmas Eve day. Her funeral is tomorrow morning which we will all be attending. I'm so happy my children got to know their great-great grandma. She was a very very sweet lady and always told me how beautiful our kids were. She was 99 and lived by herself! She will truly be missed by all.




Here are a few pics of Christmas morning.




Welcome new bloggers Monique and Nichole, love to read the happenings in your world.

No comments: